måndag 3 juni 2013

Fifteen

Hey!

Not much going on in my life, I have been working and I am pretty sure that I have been drinking way too much.

Today is Monday and Mondays tend to depress the shit out of me.

Yesterday was Sunday and I was in the office all day. It was absolutely nothing to do. Jon was desperate for affection and incredibly tense, so me and Ben was discussing how to go about arranging a happy ending.

Please see a little bit of this 8 hour conversation below and, trust me, you will get the picture:

Me: -You go ahead and do it Ben, I will watch.
Jon: -No, I would rather.. what. No.
Ben:  -It would be less awkward if you did it.
Me: -And you would watch?
Ben: -I do NOT want to have my face anywhere near that thing.
Jon: -Guys.. I am going to inject weird into Phil.
Phil: -What does that even mean?
Jon: -You are a weird one, Ben.
Ben: -It is truly amazing that you are calling me the weird one, Jon.
Phil: -Jon, do you want a bag of skittles?
Jon: -Yeah! Thanks!
Phil: -You are welcome!
Jon: -Well, did not really want it, but thanks.

Anyway. I have booked an appointment to get new glasses and my 5th tattoo. Hallelujah! I think I will try to film the whole tattoo thing and share it with you.

See you all later. Here I am right now, looking all bent and crooked just like a Swedish cheese-snack called "ostkrok", on my way to get a some greasy fucking McDonald's:

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar