onsdag 5 juni 2013

Eighteen

Good evening my friends.

I met my Duff McKagan-man this morning in Tesco before going to work. Our third conversation and we reached some new heights, to say the very least.

Me: "Hi you!"
Dude: "Yo! I got a new iPad."
Me: "Really?"
Dude: "Yeah, I hate iPads."
Me: "Then it makes no sense getting one."
Dude: "True, but that is not the point."
Me: "Of course it is?"
Dude: "It was an opportunity for me to walk on the wild side for a little bit, and I took it. I took the opportunity."
Me: "Good for you then I suppose."
Dude: "Yeah, dude. What is your name?"
Me: "Mimmi."

Dude: "I am Jason."
Me: "Jason! Ha-ha................. what the hell."
Jason: "What?"
Me: "Never mind."
Jason: "What is wrong with Jason?"
Me: "Nothing at all, trust me, it was just.. I was not prepared.."
Jason: "What did you think my name was?"
Me: "To be honest, I have not really thought about it."
Jason: "OH YES you have. You have! Admit it! I thought your name was Kate."
Me: "And why the hell is that?"
Jason: "You look like a Kate."
Me: "You do not look like a Jason."
Jason: "I like you, Mimmi, and I strongly believe that this is meant to be."
Me: "What is?"
Jason: "Us bumping in to each other all the time! My God! You are not very romantic at all, are you? Show me heart!"
Me: "And that is when I make my exit."
Jason: "You are a tease, that is what you are!"
Me: "See you later, Jason. Have fun with that new iPad of yours."
Jason: "Bye for now, Mimmi. I hate this fucking iPad."

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar