torsdag 6 juni 2013

Nineteen

Happy Thursday everyone! And to all my Swedish readers - hoppas ni har en fin nationaldag! Krama Sverige från mig.

I am sitting in the sun after work, with a beer and.. I just wrote down 10 random facts about myself for no reason. Enjoy.. or try to anyway.

1. Biggest Indulgence?

My first thought is simply just a JD and coke, with lots of ice and preferably a slice of lemon together with music, sunny weather and having pretty much nothing to stress about.

2. Greatest Talent? 

I would describe myself as very open-minded, and I believe that is.. somewhat of a talent. Seriously lame, I know. I am also really good at eating salt and vinegar crisps, hold my breath for a long time under water and spending way too much time watching random things on Youtube. 

3. What would your Best Day Ever look like? 

It is a sunny day and I am waking up right next to the love of my life. I get up and have a salad with feta cheese and tzatziki and a humongous cup of coffee for breakfast. After that I would want to cuddle with Dave Grohl while writing a kick ass article for The Rolling Stone Magazine, and move on to yet another coffee and lunch at a proper American Diner (preferably together with my family, Meat Loaf and.. president Obama). After that the year would be 1988 and I would be in Los Angeles, taking a stroll down the Sunset Strip. I would be drinking Jack Daniels right out of the bottle together with some groovy people, on a parking lot, waiting for the original Guns n' Roses headline to do a gig at the Troubadour. The after party would be held at the Whisky a Go Go and the all big names in the rock and roll history would be there, hugging me until the break of dawn.

4. If you could do 1 thing everyday, what would it be? 

Easy - get a full body massage from a man with big hands.

5. What is your Life Calling? 

I just want to write.. and be happy and healthy.

6. If you had an extra $1,000 a month (not for savings), what would you spend it on? 


Probably just random stuff that I like. Grapes, whiskey, vinyls, red onions, Vans, body butters and ugly clothes.

7. Thing in your life that makes you smile or feel grateful everyday? 

My family. That is corny and super obvious, but as true as my love for rock music.

8. Favorite time of day for a cup of tea? 

I have said this before and I am saying it again: tea taste like warm fruit squash and every, EVERY single one of you enjoying it.. yeah, you are weird in my opinion.

9. Favorite scent? 

I do not know. Well.. I love coconut, lavender and just any male deodorant.

10. Things that make you nervous? 

Really successful people.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar