söndag 30 juni 2013

Twenty seven

Hey lovely people!

God, my life is a chaotic.. place.. to be in, our around, right now. I am in the middle of no-man's-land.

I have no idea where I will be in a month. Not what I will do, where I will live. I know nothing and, quite frankly, it is starting.. it is starting to drive me completely insane.

Sweden? London.. Los Angeles or China or Cuba or fucking Iceland?

I have applied for University in Sweden for the autumn and.. I do feel excited about it, but at the same time I am looking for flats in Camden and internships abroad on a daily basis.

What the hell do I want to do with myself, what is going to happen? Will I even get accepted to University and if I do, is it really the right thing for me to do right now?

Also, I am having a really hard time seeing myself living in Sweden at this point in my life.


 Other things happening in my life lately:
  • Recently, when meeting new people, many of them seem to have this idea that my name should be Kate. "Hi, I am Mimmi" followed by "Ah, I thought your name was Kate". Apparently I look like a Kate. I have a hard time understanding this to be honest.
  • I have only been eating feta cheese, garlic, nectarines and.. beer for the past couple of weeks. My stomach is fucking confused.
  • I have been taking long soul-searching-walks in the middle of the night trying to get lost since I have this idea about things perhaps getting clearer.. if.. I.. get lost. Or, at least, if I get lost, I will not feel as lost.. as before. Maybe. And yes, that sounded way more logical before I wrote it down.
  • I have been applying for different writing internships which is.. scary.. but important and I am feeling so excited and passionate and creative at the moment.
  • I have also started developing some music ideas I have had for a long time. Nothing serious - but still.
  • I am contemplating my next tattoo which will be big and placed on my left thigh.
  • I am watching waaaaay too much Californication and dreaming waaaaay too often about Faith from season 6.
At that is all I have time for now, just finished work and heading to Hyde Park for some sitting-in-the-grass-with-a-beer-time.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar