onsdag 26 juni 2013

Twenty six

Hello guys.

I have been extremely homesick for the past couple of days. My emotions are running wild about basically.. well, everything really.

I hate falling into confusion and not knowing when it all will be over. It all feels like getting struck by lightning.

I took a three hour walk through central London the other night, all by myself. I caught myself praying for some clarity even though I am as non-religious as can be.

Sadly, I did not have that many epiphanies. However, one thing I did realize though was that I am.. so happy.. almost all the time now. And I get extremely confused by my own happiness.

The past 6 months have been life changing for me.

It is hard to explain, but being all happy and carefree feels strange. But life is so amazing when liking oneself and accepting ones flaws and trying to be yourself and nothing but yourself.



I am sticking to that now and everyone that will stick around.. well, I reckon that they are ones really worth the while.

I need to.. I need to be me, just like this, and not choke anymore.

So this is my statement. I am getting rid of all the people bringing me down simply because it is just not worth it.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar