söndag 21 juli 2013

Thirty five

Sunny Sunday!

I am at work, listening to the Death Magnetic album by Metallica and I just ate some canned mackerel in tomato sauce. With out any further due, I have a confession to make: it was sadly one of the best things I have eaten in a couple of weeks.

I have more or less only been eating baked beans on toast to save some money and when I set my mind on something like that I have a really (REALLY) hard time to think outside the box. This is, of course, nothing but annoyingly stupid and that side of myself confuses me.

I am perfectly aware of the fact that you can eat cheap and that eating cheap does not automatically mean that you only have to consume the same thing all the time. There are, indeed, plenty of different cheap things.

My brain understands this, but can for some reason not seem to get around it properly. I am weird like that with many things in life (Asperger's syndrome?).

Anyway, I have now found out about university back in Sweden and even though I did get accepted to a good one, I decided to say thanks but no thanks for this year. I am currently on the waiting list - awaiting a response from my first choice, and my third.

But for now, it looks like I am staying in here.. that is until something is pushing me towards anything else. I like it here, but I am also completely open to new adventures. I think that I am just going to let go a little bit and just.. go with it for now. I am just going to let things happen.. let life happen.

I will take a test as soon as I have returned from holidays, that will give me the opportunity to apply for universities over here. I will also start looking for a new place to live, even if it is just for a little while. Camden is calling, and I want to tick that of my list at some point in my life so I figure  - why not now.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar