tisdag 9 juli 2013

Thirty one

It is early morning and not a single sound. When there is 10 people (I lost count to be honest..) currently living together in a small house.. well, needless to say: this is a rear thing and really a moment to cherish.

I have made myself the largest cup of coffee that I have ever made (I am pretty much drinking out of a bucket) and sitting out in the garden, sneezing like a fucking madman. My throat is painful, I am coughing and my nose is extremely.. non-breathable. I hate breathing through my mouth since it makes me look a bit retarded. I think it is due to the face that my lips are ridiculously big and especially in the morning, when they are swollen and everything.. yeah, it does not look normal.

Watching an episode of LA ink and speaking of LA - woke up this morning to around seven invites from friends over at the big US and A to go to an event. Subject line: "attention Hollywood drummers and.. sleazy fuckers.. who wants to play a show with me on July 27th at Cruefest and the Whisky A Go Go?"



And I am just like god damn it I need to inhale some LA soon ( well, as soon as my nose is working again because one does not simply look like a mongoloid in California)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar