fredag 24 januari 2014

Thirty nine

Good morning.


I got home from work at 12.30 am last night and decided to have a South Park marathon which led to me only sleeping for two hours in total. Doubtful decision, indeed, since I just had some coffee and almost threw it back up. Talk about a bit of morning decadence (that's not even involving a hungover!) - me feeling sick due to serious lack of sleep that I brought upon myself by.. watching South Park.

I feel like a fish finger.

And yeah, on the subject of fish fingers, I thought I'd just write a little list of things that really grinds my gears:
  • People making loud, sloppy noises when chewing their food. Just.. I mean.. seriously. Are you a grown up? If the answer to that question is yes, then shut your mouth and keep it closed when you eat. Otherwise, you deserve no respect from your fellow human beings. There's just nothing excusing this behavior. Nope.
  • People using a spoon when eating but still uses their teeth. Sounds weird, but I'm sure you've stumbled across this phenomenon if you think about it. If you're not looking to use the spoon in a proper way, and not as a thing you scrape food of with your teeth - then just go and grab a fork. It makes sense, right? And since you're grown up and have forks at home this shouldn't really be an issue. 
  • Disrespect. It doesn't matter how, when or where.
  • Tea, but you guys now that already. Bloody hell, I'd almost prefer to drink a cup of fish fingers.
  • People making excuses for others stupid behavior with the words "yeah, I know it's bad, but that's just the way she/he is.." No fucking way dude, I'm not buying that.
  • The smell of stale piss (this should be something we all could relate to, really).
  • People bragging about them being vegetarian and super duper green and environmental, when in reality they eat both fish and chicken.
  • "Crazy" pictures of cats.
  • "Crazy" YouTube videos of cats.
  • People using high heels but just.. have no idea how walk in them. Painful thing to witness.
  • People being stupid when out and about. If your're in a bad mood and just feel like pushing people on the streets or be rude to the buss driver, just stop it. It's your responsibility to stay home or just suck it up.
  • Teenage girls with just one face expression.
  • Soup. Is it a drink? Is it a food? What's going on there.
  • People being obvious. Someone says something, this person repeat the exact same thing (or with a couple of new words). And it doesn't stop. That's all they do. This literally means that you, my friend, have no opinions and.. don't be like that. Don't be a tiny person. Life is too short.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar